CONTENT MANAGER ROLE
APPLY TO JOIN THE GOLDSEEK TEAM
We are looking for another outstanding person to join our global team to help us grow our content and readership on the GoldSeek.com properties. To apply: send resume and a paragraph to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining why you are the perfect candidate for the position.
- Website Content Manager
- Remote Contract Position
- Part-Time+ | Daily | Remote | US or Canada
- The Website Content Manager will plan, execute, and maintain top level content delivery on GoldSeek.com and SilverSeek.com. This person is responsible for managing publication of the latest headlines and article submissions which will be in text, video, and audio formats. This person will communicate with other producers and distributors.
- The ideal candidate is knowledgeable about the precious metals investing space, is passionate about financial truth, and sound money principles.
- Keep the content on GoldSeek.com, SilverSeek.com, and other media sites up to date
- Ensure client publishing timelines are met
- Post articles from our content partners
- Edit and format content submitted from content partners
- Publish our in-house GoldSeek.com generated content to other platforms
- Schedule client content and publish to schedule
- Coordinate with content publishers
- Track and report site performance goals daily
- Publish GoldSeek email newsletters
- Add client content to daily and weekly emails
- Publish Gold and Silver related news.
- Know how to use writing/editing software and team communication tools: word, dropbox, google drive/docs,
- Communicate with team daily
- 3 - 5+ years of experience
- Expert understanding of website publishing software
- Previous understanding/management of content on other sites
- Update content throughout the day
- Keep sites fresh with articles and content
- Post author headlines in timely manner
- The site will have fresh content each time an investor comes to it
- Become the #1 site for financial truth and information on resource companies
- Increase content posting on sites
- Increase daily unique visitors to sites
- Increase daily page views and daily unique visitors.
- Create repeatable and improvable systems and processes for continual improvement.
- Eliminate dead-end pages (create circular viewer flow on site)
- Publish during pre-market hours
- Publish during market hours
- Based on experience