AbraPlata, this morning released more results as part of its drill program (now 13,000m) at the Diablillos Ag-Au Project. Following up on some drill results released on September 22nd 2020, when it released the results of two drill-holes, the company released results from an additional three drill-holes. Highlights include:
- 3m @ 176.9 g/t Ag (Oxides)
- 3m @ 2.34 g/t Au and 23.8 g/t Ag (Sulphides)
- 10.5m @ 0.33 g/t Au and 166.3 g/t Ag (Oxides)
- 25m @ 1.46 g/t Au and 43.5 g/t Ag (Oxides)
- 8m @ 3.14 g/t Au and 44 g/t Ag (Oxides)
- Including 2m @ 9.45 g/t Au and 56.2 g/t Ag
The company also announced it would expand its drill program for the second time [5,000m to 8,000m to 13,000m) in response to successful drilling results to date and to test other high-priority exploration targets. AbraPlata also added a second drill rig.