- From his office in scenic Puerto Rico, Harry Dent of HS Dent Investment Management rejoins the show noting concerns that US equities may be overpriced.
- The discussion turns to Rhodium, which soared from the price of gold only a few years earlier, to $18,400 per ounce, recording a stunning 10x advance! The host asks Harry if gold could make a similarly impressive advance.
- Once Bitcoin finds a solid floor, he expects the price to rally to $80,000-$115,000.
- Our guest views the current domestic economy in a similar light as the inflationary 1970’s.
- The crew lower the flag to half-mast, in memory of John McAfee, a computer scientist, entrepreneur and pioneer / advocate of the cryptocurrency sector.
- Harry Dent Jr. suggests a 10% gold portfolio allocation, as a ballast against inflation, economic uncertainty and financial market / currency volatility.
July 21, 2021