Dr. Marc Faber, editor of the Gloom, Boom, Doom Report, says investors must brace for stagflationary conditions, echoing the 1970's, when precious metals remained the investment du jour.
- Dr. Faber prefers to observe the market instead of watching central banker's comments.
- Any subsequent rate hikes will likely be merely a pause to higher rates, as the domestic economy behaves similarly to the stagflationary 1970's.
- Our guest holds gold, precious metals, real-estate and bonds.
- Amid OPEC supply constrains; is crude oil still a relative value?
- BRICS breaks the "3rd-world" notion, standing tall with Western World level economies.
- With their new members, BRICS could control close to 80% of global oil output.
- Big Brother's Covid policies destroyed small businesses at an alarming rate.
- The precedent set by the CV policies have forever changed the risk-dynamics of financial and economic models and markets.
- Small denominations of gold and silver, via grams, not ounces are ideal for transactions during challenging times.
- Only 8 stocks comprise 30% of S&P value - shares may have limited capital growth potential.
- Gold, oil and resource stocks are relative values, when compared to the overvalued S&P.
- Is the globe on the cusp of a major famine? This is a theme that has appeared in several recent interviews.
- Is domestic Fiscal Policy directly responsible for galloping inflation?
Please bookmark Dr. Faber's website: https://www.gloomboomdoom.com/