- Founder of Armstrong Economics, Martin Armstrong, says the current financial crisis is in its nascent stage, early innings with "chaos" to come...
- Our guest outlines his thorough analysis of the Geopolitical arena as it impacts the global and domestic economies.
- Investors are fleeing the EU into the Greenback, due to increasing hostilities in the Ukraine region.
- All assets decline when the reserve currency rises so the precious metals should find a solid floor in early 2023, once the US dollar zenith is in place.
- The energy sector should find a floor in 2023, sending heating and commuting expenses higher.
September 28, 2022