Goldsource Mines provides exploration update for Salbora and Eagle Mountain deposits and Montgomery prospect within its Eagle Mountain Gold Project in Guyana. The drill highlights are characterized by wide, near-surface intervals of gold mineralization. These results are from 39 diamond drill holes (5,733 meters). This brings core drilling to over 15k meters year to date. Its 2020 drilling will be included in the upcoming 2021 MRE. Highlights include:
- 10 drill holes, totaling over 1,600 meters of infill drilling.
- Drilling confirmed continuity of mineralization at Salbora, inclusive of the high-grade structures.
- Discovered in 2018, this will be included in the 2021 MRE.
- 35m @ 1.10 g/t Au
- 28.5m @ 2.03 g/t Au
- 24m 2 1.60 g/t Au
- 19m @ 1.40 g/t Au
- 3m 2 8.71 g/t Au
Eagle Mountain Deposit:
- In-fill diamond drill results for 13 core holes totaling 822 meters.
- Hole positioning has been designed to re-categorize Inferred mineral resources to Indicated mineral resources for pre-feasibility work in 2021.
- 39m @ 1.55 g/t Au
- 36.5m @ 1.83 g/t Au
- 10.5m @ 1.45 g/t Au
- Exploration results for 16 diamond drill holes totaling 3,298 meters.
- Montgomery represents a new discovery approx. 1.5 kilometers north of Salbora.
- 10.5m @ 1.49 g/t Au
- 6m @ 3.81 g/t Au
- 3m @ 3.69 g/t Au