- Crypto enthusiasts would be wise to stop comparing crypto to gold. They should do the right thing… and just buy some gold.
- Please click here now: https://galacticupdates.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/2021nov16cryptofun1.jpg Double-click to enlarge this prestigious PAXG gold token chart.
- I like a mix of gold, silver, miners, stock markets, real estate, and crypto for my own portfolio, with the biggest weighting on gold bullion. Crypto investors who are new to the world of gold can start with the PAXG token.
- It’s also a great way for hardcore gold bugs to get a toe in the crypto waters without leaving the safety of gold.
- Please click here now: https://galacticupdates.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/2021nov16cryptofun2.png Double-click to enlarge. Clearly, it’s a time to book some crypto profits and put those profits into gold.
- What about the stock market? Well, please click here now: https://galacticupdates.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/2021nov16stkmkt1.png Double-click to enlarge. Unfortunately, US stock market investors appear to have morphed into America’s most hideous class of welfare bums.
- They grovel for free fiat handouts from the Fed every time there’s a dip in the market. Most disturbingly, they have been getting these handouts for the past 13 years! The bottom line:
- It’s socialism for the rich… and it’s disgusting!
- The stock market is massively overbought and when Fed chair Jay finally pulls the plug on the welfare handouts, the market will implode.
- Note how high the Dow is above it’s long-term moving averages like the 60WMA. RSI and Stochastics are also at levels of concern.
- A bear wedge pattern is in play and a January meltdown now looks increasingly likely.
- Because that meltdown is almost certain to be inflation-related, this could be a particularly awesome Chinese New Year… not just for the gold-oriented citizens of China, but for the mining stock investors of the West as well!
- The stock market has a bleeding nose and the dollar looks like “wiener money”.
- For the dollar, a horrifying bear flag is in play against gold… and now there’s a breakout to the downside.
- Please click here now: https://galacticupdates.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/2021nov16goau1.png Double-click to enlarge this phenomenal GOAU chart. Partial profits can be booked into the rally, but this is not a market where top callers will prosper.
- Amateur investors who have no gold stock positions risk missing the biggest rally in the history of the gold market… and may be missing it now.
- Please click here now: https://galacticupdates.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/2021nov16j1.png Double-click to enlarge this long-term GDXJ chart. There will be minor dips and pauses, but intermediate producers represented by GDXJ appear ready to explode upside from this drifting rectangle.
- Please click here now: https://galacticupdates.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/2021nov16fed1.jpg While most analysts believe the Fed needs to be credible, I believe it needs to be shut down.
- The Fed has become a welfare operation that feeds rich stock market gamblers while leaving the citizens stranded in a major crisis like Corona.
- Having said that, the Fed’s silly refusal to stop printing money for financial market gamblers is fuelling serious institutional concern about inflation that could get “out of control”.
- That’s incredibly positive for gold, silver, and mining stocks.
- Please click here now: https://galacticupdates.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/2021nov16gold1.png Double-click to enlarge what is almost certainly the best-looking chart in the history of markets; the gold bullion weekly chart. A majestic inverse H&S bull continuation pattern takes centre stage, and now there’s a breakout from the right shoulder.
- India’s gold market has fully recovered, and the citizens are showcasing their buy-side muscle. Chinese New Year approaches and the gold buying associated with it likely won’t be the Corona-themed dud of last year. The failing Fed will be taper its stock market welfare program as stagflation builds in America… fuelling institutional interest in the miners.
- Clearly, all lights for gold are as bright as can be!