- Is gold’s long-awaited surge to $3000 an ounce finally underway? Are all the traffic lights green?
- Please click here now. Throughout the Western world (and China too), ageing populations need a lot of medical care, and the only government and central bank “solution” is...
- More debt and more money printing.
- Please click here now. Supply chain horror and Coronavirus are creating stagflation in the world’s growth engine; China.
- A potential war cycle in 2021-2025, stagflation, destructive demographics, surging jewellery demand in India, money printing, and debt…
- These key fundamental drivers are all becoming a perfect storm for a monstrous rally in gold.
- What about the charts? Are there green lights for gold there too?
- For the good technical news, Double-click to enlarge this weekly gold chart.
- Monday’s trading created a key crossover buy signal on my powerful 5,15 moving average series.
- The $1840 price zone is important, and a breakout above there could serve as the launchpad for a surge to $2089.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge what I believe is the most important chart in the history of the gold market.
- A massive inverse H&S bull continuation pattern is in play and gold appears to be beginning its rally from the right shoulder to its $3000 target zone.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. I call this the “wiener money” chart. It covers 50 years of failed price action by the dollar against gold.
- An ominous bear flag is in play now, and that’s in sync with all the other green lights for gold and the blood-red lights for fiat.
- Please click here now. Horrifically, the world’s richest man and electric car maestro was driven out of “Greenifornia” (California) by a state government that refuses to reign in its spending, taxation, and debt.
- Unlike most US lawmakers, Musk is rumoured to live very modestly in a $50,000 “pre-fab” home. He’s also a crypto enthusiast.
- Some investors like gold. Others may prefer crypto. Both may have a solid role to play in hedging against the rising tide of stagflation.
- I cover most of the cutting-edge crypto action in one of my newsletters.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this exciting GOAU ETF chart.
- Chart patterns can fail, but the better a pattern looks, and the more it’s in sync with fundamentals, the more likely its price target is going to be hit.
- I expect some wild action in the $1840 zone for gold over the next few days, with the bulls likely getting the victory.
- The $22 area for GOAU is just the target of the daily chart inverse H&S pattern. At gold $2089, GOAU could be north of $30.
- A $3000 gold price would turn most of the world’s miners into the biggest free cash flow cows in the history of markets.
- Is a price of $100 for GOAU attainable with $3000 gold, an environment of rampant stagflation, and a slumping stock market? I think so, and it may not be long until more money managers agree!