Esteemed Economist and prolific author at Boston University, Professor Lawrence Kotlikoff, returns to the show with commentary on the impending economic crisis
- 1.10 - The Financial Riddler
- 1.30 - Roger Lowenstein, the Rise and Fall of Long-Term Capital Management.
- and Ways and Means — 2 must reads.
- 8.30 - Peter L. Bernstein's "Against The Gods" an amazing historical review of financial risk and reward from a statistical vantage point. 100% free pdf: https://matrixtrainings.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/against-the-gods-the-remarkable-story-of-risk-1996-peter-l-bernstein.pdf
- 9.00 - The fragility of the global economy via excessive leverage.
- 9.05 - Nasim Taleb's must read 100% free: http://kgt.bme.hu/files/BMEGT30M400/Taleb_Antifragile__2012.pdf
- 22.00 - CS and Silvergate - mini-financial crisis, circa 2008?
- 23.00 - Fed overacting to inflation, exacerbating recession?
- 29.00 - Decades of overleveraging is threatening the financial system.
- 34.00 - Impending Lehman / Merrill Lynch / AIG moment?
- 35.15 - The absolute importance of diversification via a balanced portfolio during risky moments.
- 35.32 - PMs, the ideal panacea for thousands of years, for looming financial chaos.
- 43.00 - Maxifi - personal investment risk tool.
Pls. bookmark https://larrykotlikoff.substack.com/
and our NEW Substack: https://goldseekradio.substack.com/