John Rubino, a former Wall Street financial analyst and author or co-author of five books, returns with epic market insights (check out John's Substack). He is the author of The Money Bubble: What To Do Before It Pops and Clean Money: Picking Winners in the Green-Tech Boom. He founded the popular financial website DollarCollapse.com in 2004 and sold it in 2022.
- Bitcoin continues to soar over 50% since the last Goldseek "buy" signal on ETF news.
- Have interest rates peaked and what are the potential implications of a 5% terminal rate?
- Lower EPS could weigh heavily on bellwether shares.
- Is the domestic economy on the cusp of Recession and a deflationary-crash?
- John thinks the Ukraine conflict could cool-off; US shares relief rally might continue on the news!
- Will Fed officials ease rates?
- Sprott's gold miner ETF is a favorite to avoid individual company risk: Sprott Gold Miners Exchange Traded Fund (NYSE Arca: SGDM).
- When will gold and silver blast to new record highs amid panic buying?
- Will gold, silver and uranium become "un-obtainium", impossible to procure?
- Big forecast for gold and silver stackers:
"...I think that's still out there; debt has really gone parabolic, we're in the blowout stage of a global financial supercycle that doesn't have that much longer to go.
One scenario in which gold and silver just totally take off is if we get that recession next year and things start to break: commercial real estate breaks down; or credit card delinquencies and defaults just go through the roof; or local and regional banks are hurt by the things I just mentioned and they start to go bust, and the government has to step in and bail out one or all of these people with massive amounts of newly created currency - that's the point at which gold and silver take off because it will be clear at that point there is no fix for this financial mess.
The Fed can go ahead and cut interest if it wants to, but in the face of debt that has gone parabolic and continues to rise just straight up, cutting interest rates doesn't fix anything; it just makes the problem worse. At that point, people will be panic buying real assets: farm land, oil wells, gold and silver, and probably uranium. I think a lot of those things will be going to shortage and gap up. It will take everything related to those industries up dramatically. You're going to get those $100 days for gold and those $10 days for silver in multiples. The mining stocks will just rocket at that point. I think it's all coming. That's a 2024 number sometime, maybe later in the year, and certainly after that.
The coming decade is going to be fascinating for stackers and gold bugs of all types."