- Are politicians better referred to as “fiaticians”?
- I think so, and the institutional money surge into the private monies of platinum, silver, and bitcoin is making the fiaticians look like stone age cavemen.
- Ruchir Sharma, chief global strategist for Morgan Stanley, has joined the tidal wave of institutional heavyweights, and is embracing private money.
- Monster bank Mellon (with $40 trillion in custodial assets) has stepped into the crypto market, and Goldman and JP Morgan are rumoured to be almost ready to make similar announcements.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. While a disappointing pullback is always possible in any market, note the very bullish posture of silver as gold traded at the $1788 support zone for a second time.
- One of Goldman’s top analysts is Jeff Currie. He now refers to silver as “gold on steroids”, and the implications of this daily chart are that he is correct.
- My strongest recommendation for investors is to focus on silver, platinum, and crypto at this stage of the inflation and private money super cycles.
- Silver is likely to soon blast through the summer highs while gold struggles to do so.
- As the cycles intensify, gold will likely get tokenized, and re-emerge as the world’s price appreciation leader.
- The fiaticians and the silly citizens who worship them are likely to get into serious trouble very soon. This is because the institutional private money tidal wave is growing so large… in such a short period of time.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. Platinum is currently the metals market “hot shot”.
- A pause can be expected now, because the price is hitting resistance at round number $1300. Having said that, the pullback, if there even is one, should be mild.
- Please click here now. Heavyweight players like bullion bank ABN Ambro are riding the platinum train. The bottom line is that global mine supply for platinum is only a fraction of the supply for gold. It’s a much smaller market and the potential for price appreciation for most of this year is very good.
- The big picture for public fiat versus private money? Well, the unfortunate reality is that US republicans tried to make an unlimited supply fiat money system great.
- They should have torn it down.
- As a result, US President Biden looks more like Captain of the sunken USS Poseidon than the president of the United States. The world’s institutional money managers are bailing on his government bonds and bailing on his US dollar fiat.
- They are setting sail not in lifeboats, but in what are best termed as silver, platinum, and crypto private money aircraft carriers.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. The current “reigning champ” of private money, and of every financial item really, is bitcoin.
- The arrival of this mighty coin at the round number of $50,000 may create a pause in the awesome upside action, but I expect some of the alt crypto coins that I recommend… to keep rallying almost relentlessly.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. Gold bullion is of course the “Queen” of private money and it should form the bedrock of every investment portfolio.
- The buy and sell signals generated from the 5,15 moving averages and the 14,5,5 Stochastics series are serious money makers, and even more so when used to tweak investor action at major support and resistance.
- I was an eager buyer of gold, silver, and the miners as gold arrived at the huge $1788 support zone… without a stoploss. If gold trades near $1767, I’ll be a buyer of trading positions for a trade with a stoploss, and I invite metals market enthusiasts to get ready for action too.
- 2021 is the year of the Ox, and the first year of the Chinese Zodiac cycle. I expect ox-like price action from gold for the rest of this year, while silver, platinum, and bitcoin likely act more like starships with institutional money afterburners kicking in.
- It’s only the first year of what promises to be a very long super cycle for commodities and inflation. Private money investors have many great “investment horses” to choose from. I guess the only thing left to say today is… let’s saddle up and ride!