- Amateur investors tend to focus on predicting what’s next for their current situation. In contrast, professionals prepare for a future that is mostly unknown.
- In 2019, when I talked about preparing for a potential 2020-2021 virus cycle, most investors ignored my warnings, and many paid a horrifying price.
- They were focused on the US election, because it was the current event in play. A focus on what is happening today is easy, and… focusing on what is easy is a hallmark of the end stage of empires.
- A lot of gold bugs are now focused on the “vax” discussion, but they mainly discuss the questionable vax for Corona rather than the failed fiat vax for gold.
- The bottom line: gold investors don’t need a fiat vaccine. They just need to follow some basic rules.
- Investing in gold requires a “keep it simple” approach.
- Click to enlarge. I like to start my investing day with this chart.
- Sadly, if libertarians had spent a fraction of the time fighting fiat, that they now spend fighting Corona vaccines…
- There would never have been any lockdowns, because the government couldn’t have paid for them with printed fiat money.
- Corona is old news and a focus on that virus and related vaccines won’t make gold investors richer.
- What lies ahead is a potential war cycle (2021-2025), potential stagflation, and a possible “super top” in the US stock market. The bottom line:
- America may be at a time that is a hybrid of 1861, 1929, 1939, and 1966… a horrifying mix of war and stock market cycles.
- Please click here now. It looks like Jay Powell will need a new reason to continue his silly “inflation is transitory” narrative. He’ll likely claim that the floods are a black swan that simply delays his “grand taper” and rate hike plans.
- My suggestion to the world’s gold bugs is to be much less sure than Jay is about his roadmap for US inflation.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this “keep it simple” weekly gold chart. Note the action of the key 14,5,5 series Stochastics oscillator at the bottom of the chart.
- A buy signal now seems imminent, and that’s a major green shoot for investors.
- Please click here now. Back in 2012 I suggested this gigantic “bull continuation pattern of champions” could form, and now it has not only formed, but nears completion!
- The right shoulder has an inverse H&S bottom pattern within it, which is another strong green shoot for investors.
- What about silver? Well, please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. The same bullish pattern is on the long-term silver chart. It’s less aesthetic, but it’s there!
- When nations go to war, the military tries to establish “green zones” for civilians. It’s very important for mining stock investors to do the same thing, and on that note…
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this fabulous GDXJ “money train” chart. The bottom line:
- Major weekly chart support zones for gold bullion against fiat are green buy zones of safety for mining stock investors.
- This caveat applies, regardless of whether the investor is focused on juniors, intermediates, or senior miners. GDXJ looks good but it’s in an “amber light” buy zone.
- Investors don’t have a gold bullion green zone of support for buys made here. That means small size or stoplosses are required to manage the risks. In the time ahead, a fiat vaccine is not required, but patience is. Patience is not just a virtue… it’s awesome!