- Another awesome day is underway on the gold market gridlines… for eager accumulators of the world’s greatest asset!
- Fabulous weekly gold chart:
- The $1788 support zone is my focus for fresh buying.
- Serious gold market accumulators should also take note of the $1740 Fibonacci retracement area and the $1671 lows.
- Tactics? Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this XRP crypto coin chart.
- The crypto assets often peak against US fiat in the December time frame, and precious metals often begin to rally at the same time.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this GOAU ETF chart.
- I’m booking great profits on cryptos and using some of the proceeds for “nibbling” at gold, silver, and miners.
- This is my recommended plan of action for most gold bugs around the world!
- For the funds I manage, my current focus on the buy-side is the GOAU ETF.
- Chinese New Year, US infrastructure welfare (called stimulus by the government), global debt growth that dwarfs GDP, and a possible war cycle…
- These are all solid pillars for gold going into 2021.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this weekly T-bond chart. The technical action is clearly in sync with the weekly gold chart.
- The support zone for T-bonds at 166 corresponds almost perfectly with the $1788 support zone for gold.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this FCG natural gas ETF chart.
- There’s a beautiful bull wedge breakout in play and mainstream analysts believe that corona vaccine breakthroughs will power a strong global recovery.
- That’s good news for natural gas!
- Not all precious metal investors are comfortable buying price weakness in volatile mining stocks, but most of them like the oil and gas sector.
- Investors can “energize” their portfolios for 2021 with a decent allocation to oil and gas.
- Energy stocks are rallying now, but from a very low level. Momentum-oriented value investors should consider taking buy-side action right now and buy more on any pullbacks.
- Diversification, sector rotation, and seasonality are important keys to building sustained wealth over the long-term. Each asset class has a time to soar and a time to swoon.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this SIL silver stocks ETF chart. Note the support zone defined by the May high at about $37.53.
- Silver stocks look set to arrive at that marvelous buy zone at the same time as gold arrives at $1788.
- What rhymes with $1788? Well, that would possibly be… buying key miners, and making 2021 great!