Robert Kiyosaki, "The Rich Dad" and US Marine Veteran of The Vietnam War, bought a Gold Mine in Utah and returns to Goldseek.com with exciting news for precious metals aficionados and is holding BITCOIN!
- Gold, Silver, and Bitcoin are the only self-defense mechanisms Kiyosaki needs, for his financial portfolio!
- Once gold moves, silver could move higher several times higher, on a percentage basis.
"...Our national debt is going through the roof. So I wish I wasn't a gold fan, but gold is the only self defense mechanism there is right now. And silver, I like silver also. Just because they can't print it. And that's kind of my philosophy: if they can print it, I don't want it."
- Kiyosaki loves the precious metals amid the out-of-control national debt soars to epic levels.
- Gresham's Law guarantees gold holders will be victorious, as paper-fiat money drives gold and silver coins out of circulation, because wise citizens reject copper-sandwich coins and hold onto valuable silver coins.
"Gresham's Law. They've been playing with our money since 1964 when our silver dollar -- quarters, dimes, and nickels became copper, or some alloy. And then 1971, Nixon took the dollar off the gold standard and that's when I became a gold bug. I was a silver bug first, and a gold bug second. But now the national debt is...I don't know how we're going to survive."
- Kiyosaki owns Japanese Wagyu bulls.
- Kiyosaki outlines the success strategy of his gold mine, Tintic Standard Gold Mines Inc (TNTC), please send your interest to the host at email@example.com
- Kiyosaki owns an oil well, but not oil stocks, adhering to his maxim "If you can print it, I don't want it."
- Beware of T-Bonds; he prefer T-bills, with lower-term maturities.
- Our guest expects continued financial sector issues, bank failures, and the bankruptcy of REITs to send gold to fresh record price levels.
- Robert owns Bitcoin, which he bought at a low price.
- Ethereum is silver to Bitcoin gold, and could 10x from current levels in the years ahead.
- Bitcoin and Ethereum are both trading at 50% discounts off the previous records!
- Robert stores his gold and silver in the EU.
- Kiyosaki has concerns about the half-life of uranium.
- Crude oil could be the next moonshot says our guest!
- Robert likes oil wells over shares.
- He's buying an EV vehicle as backup ahead of a Mad-Max-like scenario.
- Goldseek.com is excited to add music from the remarkably talented musicians, Ms. Nancy Sidley and Cody Killian, from the IMH church in Hayesville NC, under the purview of Father Alejandro "Alex" Ayala.: Immaculate Heart of Mary Catholic Church - Hayesville, NC
Please note: GoldSeek employees are not shareholders in Tintic Standard Gold Mines and are not compensated by the company.