2) Dollar creation will persist because it benefits the political and financial elite.
3) Extra dollars (debts of the Fed) in circulation, as indicated by rapidly increasing debt, devalue existing dollars. Hence prices for stocks, commodities, medical care, political payoffs, gold, and silver rise.
4) Prices can rise too far, too fast, and then crash. Remember silver in 1979-80, Japanese real estate in 1990, Internet stocks in 2000, real estate in 2007, crude oil in 2008, and FAANG stocks in 2019-2020.
5) Prices rise as dollars are devalued, because too many dollars have been created. A dollar crisis is coming.
6) This process gradually transfers wealth from the many to the few. That’s why the Fed and banking cartel support it.
7) Symptoms of a dollar crisis: Near zero interest rates, interest rates set by the Fed but not the market, deficit spending, national debt rapidly increasing, useless wars that primarily benefit military contractors, medical care costs so high they create bankruptcies, income inequality, riots in the streets, and so many more.
8) IF IT CAN’T CONTINUE FOREVER, IT WILL STOP.
9) We don’t know when the system will collapse, so prepare with gold and silver.